Milk - Veg or Non-veg
Life and Living - Health and Fitness
Written by Agniveer   
Wednesday, 11 October 2006 11:30
smaller text tool iconmedium text tool iconlarger text tool icon

1. The very concept of vegetarianism is erroneous. Actually the word
vegetarian is a misnomer causing unnecessary confusion. That is why in vedic
literature there is no reference to such a word.

The actually term should be meat-arian.

 

No one can live without eating
vegetables and fruits, so everyone is a vegeratian . But those
ignorants/cruel/dumb people who eat meat/egg kill innocent lives, eat
tamasik food and hence are meatarians.

2. Milk is not meat. Extracting milk, does not pain or trouble cows. It's a
satvik diet having beneficial effect on mind and body. So there is no harm
in consuming milk. Ofcourse using injections on animals to increase milk,
denying milk to calves is a sin.

3. those who get into this debate of milk being vegetarian or not should
first understand that the reason of banning certain foods for civilized
humans is 2 folds:
a. It harms your own mind/body
b. it troubles/kills/ pains other living beings.

Anything that satisfies either of above 2 criteria, is 'abhakshya' food
(non-eatable). Everything else is Bhakshya (eatable). That's why in satyarth
prakash rishi doesn't get into debate of veg-non veg. he talks of Bhakshya
and Abhakshya food and clearly classifies meat as Abhakshya on above 2
criteria.

Recommend this article...

Comments
Add New Search RSS
+/-
Write comment
Name:
Email:
 
Website:
Title:
UBBCode:
[b] [i] [u] [url] [quote] [code] [img] 
 
 
Please input the anti-spam code that you can read in the image.
MoonWalker  - Milk is Non Veg..! |195.229.236.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Milk is Non-veg

One of main articles written in the first world convention held by this ‘World
Foundation On Reverence For All Life' is "101-reasons why I am a
vegetarian" contributed by Viva Vegie society of New York, which I believe
is a pure vegetarian society or a vegan society. According to them, milk being
an animal product constitute non vegetarian food. I agree with them that milk
produced from an animal is non-vegetarian food. Then why is it that most of the
so-called vegetarians have milk?
mit.  - question. |117.198.200.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar this is you opinion about the milk. are you 100% sure that milk is non veg ???
because i wanna to know that is milk is really a non veg or veg ???
Surya  - Milk is Vegitarian |71.28.72.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Cow does not eat meat FYI. Please don't get confused nor expose the
ignorance.Thanks
coefficient of vegetarianism  - re: Milk is Non Veg..! |203.110.247.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar There is nothing as pure veg.
For further knowledge http://myghosthut.blogspot.com
MoonWalker  - Animals feel the pain..! |195.229.236.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Animals feel pain while milking

Ideological vegetarians, most of whom have milk, harp about ethical reasons and
say pain should not be inflicted on animals. The same people fail to realize
that when cattle is artificially milked, it is very painful. This can be very
well realized by breast feeding women who sometimes have to voluntarily extract
their own breast milk due to some reasons it causes excruciating pain.

The first time when the cattle is milked, she resists due to pain but later she
gets conditioned and may not resist.
Mitra |71.201.211.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Oh come on! I am a mom who expressed milk using a pump ( in your words
extracted it voluntarily). It didnt bother me at all. It is painless. Why write
about something you obviously dont know in such strong words?
rocky  - re: MILK IS VEG |115.240.94.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar [quote=gurdeep_1922@yahoo.com]DEAR FRIEND MIL IS VEGETARIAN BECOZ IT IS GIFT OF NATURE TO MAMMALSmil is non
veg
MoonWalker  - Why dont you drink elephant milk? |195.229.236.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Why Not Drink The Milk Of An Elephant?

I want to ask a simple question to Lacto Vegetarians: why don't you drink the
milk of elephants, which is also nutritious? The answer is very easy - it is
because an elephant will not allow you to milk her due to the pain it causes her
In short you are inflicting pain on the cattle and in the same breath speaking
against cruelty to animals. How absurd.
the stranger  - about non -veg |220.246.38.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar hi dude ,
coze there is so many deffrents in elephants , there is lots of animal having
milk that all we are not driking .

is your qst is stupid ..

R****K |204.2.206.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar All female animals have milk of their own, does it mean all veg'ians have to
drink it just because its veg. Contrary non-veg'ies can drink it because they
dont have any barrier for eating & drinking.

Its not about pain its about adopting the tickling sensation.
MoonWalker  - Robbing Milk? |195.229.236.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Robbing The Milk meant for the Calf:

If you do not agree to the concept that cattle and certain animals have also
been created as food for human beings, then how can you drink the milk of cattle
which milk is meant for its offspring? Are you not robbing the milk of the calf
and depriving it of its nourishment? If cattle are not created for food for the
human being then you are in plain English robbing the milk of the calf. Just
because you are more powerful than the cattle, are you not applying the law of
the jungle? Why this hypocrisy of the highest order?
R****K |204.2.206.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Rather than using the word robbing, it can be said as employing the cow. It has
a lavish life than its counterparts who/if in the forest fear from non-veg
animals (just like our non-veg humans). They are given good,time to time &
healty food,medications,shelter...just to get the milk.

Dont worry about the calf, its also give as much its required. u might hve heard
milkers say that due to new born calf we do not get enough milk.

Milk is veg as its does not contain the cells which u find in non-veg. Secondly illtreating any living organisam is against our religon, be it wife
or parents or any animals.

Just for the readers even Gomutra which is the urine of the cow also has great
healing properties which we have it in panchamrutha (again its not non-veg).
Just dont go upon these illitrates of our religon about veg or non-veg. Atleast
belive in our ancistors who are not as foolish as we are to create these biases.
Mohit bhardwaj  - @Moonwalker |122.161.21.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar "The same people fail to realize that when cattle is artificially milked,

it is very painful."



i have seen hundreds of cows being artificially milked, but it never seemed they
were pained, neither do they look like being tortured.



"I want to ask a simple question to Lacto Vegetarians: why don't you

drink the milk of elephants, which is also nutritious?"



first of all, elephants can't be tamed. its milk is not as nutritious as cow's.




"Are you not robbing the milk of the calf and depriving it of its
nourishment?"



absolutely not, a cows produces more than its calf requires, when the calf
drinks the milk, only then the cow is milked, (as far as i have seen), these
calfs become very strong bulls had tehy been deprived of thier diet, they simply
cannot.
Ron  - What pain??? |124.247.222.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar If the only way something becomes non-vegetarian is because there is torture and
pain involved then would you eat the meat of a dead animal that died of natural
causes and died a peaceful death?
Gerry |124.247.222.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Well said Ron. I think all vegetarians are only hypocrites
Ak  - Its al abt being human! |49.137.195.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Dear Ron,
Mr.X, s a non-veg person.
'Y' had a peaceful death. A decided to eat his Y's body..

Now wat do u hav to tel abt Mr. X???

If u say he's rite then ur no way diff from a wild animal, no point talking to
u....
if u say he was wrong then u had the answer for ur Question.....

Weather its an animal or a human, life z the same according to me n all
Vegetarians :)

V value every life on earth!!! :)
R******K |204.2.206.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Will u eat it if u were a non-veg. Think before answering as my next suggession
would be go to disaster hit places & start emptying the dead human
bodies....silly Q silly answer..

AK |49.137.12.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar haha y t hel! y wanna talk lik 'if i wer a non veg'??? i am a veggie ;) so talk
on tat...

n u jus read thm properly n reply!! don act lik a kiddo :P

read it again wit some elders help n thn reply me :D
R****K |174.103.118.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Childish language cannot be understood by elders...so grow up & post
knowledgable comments may be after 10 years (that's what ur language looks
like)than wasting everyone's time who have come here to gain not loose
knowledge....
leon367 |182.185.14.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar meat is supported by our digestive system and is a part of our nutrition.we are
omnivores(if you do not know:omnivores can eat meat as well as plants).if you
talk about killing something then plants are more innocent.they are two senses
short and are more vulnerable.if you murder someone who is two senses short,then
you get more punishment.if you are ready to kill plants,then you are ready to
kill animals.both have their pros and cons.
if you say"you are what you eat"then we eat cows,goats and chickens
which are peaceful by nature.no offence intended.
R******K |204.2.206.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Something that grows or moves & stopping its activity is considered non-veg,
then how about ur hair, is eating it a veg or non-veg?

My Q to non-vegies when is ur target of start eating Humans. Is that the end or
do u have any cruelty
hidden. Its true kaliyug should end!!
Something in the whole blog about this topic even the blogs in other wesites is
that many non-veg'ies commenting about those who want/try to be pure...is it the
nature of cannibles or is it the way of weakening the Veg'ies mentality.There
are very few Veg's left on the earth...why do u want to make it extinct.
DR(VET)SC RAWLA  - MILK IS NON VEG DIET |117.197.160.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar MILK IS NON VEG BECAUSE IT IS CONVERTED FROM BLOOD TO MILK BY THE GLANDS .
MILKING CAUSES PAIN . MILK IS FOR OFFSPRINGS OF THE MOTHER AND NOT FOR OTHERS.
nel  - veg or nonveg |115.240.94.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar we get vitamin d from cord liver oil shark liver oil egg butter cows milk et are
the sources throug whjich we get vitamin d onb a high quantity deficiency can
cause rickets if all vegetareians donot eat nonveg they will get these diseases
but no all vegetarians donot have this disease hence mil issssssss NON VEG
sunder |125.63.90.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE BASIC CONCEOPT OF NON VEG, THAT IS HURTING/KILING ANY
CREATURE FOR UNNESSESARY CAUSE. MILK MAY CONTAIN BLOOD CELLS BUT ITS NOT BLOOD
BUT A HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED FORM OF ALL INGREDENTS AVAILABLE IN COW'S BODY
STRUCTURE RIGHT FROM THE QUALITY OF GRASS IT EATS.

INTAKE THE BLOOD AND MILK ONE AFTER ANOTHER AND YOU CAN FIND THE DIFFERECE
INSTANTLY. ANY ONE CAN STILL DRINK THE MILK IF YOU SAY ITS BLOOD, BUT NO ONE
CAN'T DRINK THE BLOOD EVEN IF YOU SAY ITS "AMRIT". THE FACT IS PROOVEN
BY YOUR CONSIENCE PLEASE DONT DENY
Rohit |85.238.107.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar "MILK IS NON VEG BECAUSE IT IS CONVERTED FROM BLOOD TO MILK BY THE
GLANDS"

hey buddy if u want to go so deep into this concept then let me take you further
deep, well then according to u noting is vegetarian cause animals & insects
after death gets decayed into soil and finally plants suck up those nutrients
from the soil.... so plants are them self non vegetarian ...... kind of funny;
sunder |125.63.90.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Dear Rohit,



I want you to go little deeper. will you define plants also non vegeterian since
they grows with this natural process.



Any animal (Mutton/Chicken)cry, fly, run away when you intend to kill them. did
you felt this resistance when you get the vegetables, fruits and other organics
from the nature.

Now you will say the plant too feel pain when you try to get your desired
products but they cant run.



Just think why they cant run..why they made like they cant run. You have to get
connected to your consience to know the answer. Any Way I am here to tell you
further.
Answer Me Plz |122.172.43.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Dear Sunder,

Why plants can't run or why they made like they can't...I'm just eagerly waiting
for Ur Needful reply...Plz ...
Gerry |124.247.222.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar You have kinda foolish arguments, Sunder. Milk is non-veg for sure. The cream
found in milk is nothing but Fat (called charbi in hindi). If you argue that
this malai (charbi) is not non-veg then i think you can eat the charbi found in
goat, buffaloes and other animals as well.
Anuj  - Is plants veg?? |117.199.192.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar we all know that plants are living creatures in this world..when we take or
pluck something from them ...then are they n't hurted????????
vasudevarao |59.92.203.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Your contention that it hurts when you pluck or cut a part of plants is not
correct. Plants are trimmed periodically. But plants grow well after being
trimmed. You cut a part of a plant and it grows again. There is no pain involved
as the plants do not experience any pain. It has no senses as we humans have. If
you cut a part or remove a part of human body it does not grow at all
AK  - You cut a part of a plant and it grows again |221.135.84.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar in this sense canu eat Lizard because its tail also grows/cuts
vasudevarao |59.92.203.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Plants do not experience any pain. They grow well after being trimmed. Only
animals experience the pain. Not plants.
k.muthuramakrishnan  - milk veg or nonveg |122.167.110.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar plants also have feelings according to botonists.they feel happy when their care
taker comes. they show negative emotions when a person plucks the fruits who is
a stranger. they grow well when music is played in the garden.they oblige their
keeper when he plucks.
taylor |216.56.3.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar I just want to say that this whole forum is very strange... animals are
definitely not in pain when you milk them, have you ever even seen a cow get
milked? Sure, they have been given steriods to help them produce more amounts of
milk, but because of this they are relieved when they are milked since it
relieves pressure building from holding so much milk. Second, cows are not
milked while they have young. The calves are kept with their dams only until
they are mature enough to live without the nutrition from their mother, and then
they are sent to live with other calves their age while the mothers are sent
back into routine of getting milked. Also, cows who have been milked before
come in without any help from their pastures to get milked. They look forward
to it. Get some common sense people. =]
Sandeep Sukumar  - What ia a veg. Food ? |117.206.36.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Dear all,
Each one will have their own way of seeing things and analyzing it.You can do
what you see as good.You can eat what you think as good for you.
Each one of as had grown by taking the milk of our mother when we were kids.All
mothers whether human or animal produce milk for their kids.They will not feel
pain in giving it to their young ones.Cow produce milk for their calf but not
only cubs we are also taking a major part from it.So only we Indians consider
cow as our second mother called 'Gomatha'.Because we are growing by taking milk
from our great Gomatha. Because of this only we Indians worship cows as
mother.Some even consider them as Gods....
You can consider it as veg. or non-veg. its your choice(because different people
define veg. foods differently...as its an English word) but milk is a Satvik
food as told by Ayurvedic books...

For Indians veg. or non-veg. does not matter because our ancient rishies never
classified food as veg. or non-veg...they classified food as satvik, rajasic and
thamasic...
So for an Indian veg. or non-veg never matters....usually satvik foods are veg.
Sunder |125.63.90.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Its a matter of exploration whether the terms non-veg (maansahar)is mentioned
any where in vedas or not. However I feel even it was not imagine that human
will fall so deep morally that some day he will start killing and eating
animals. But when this sin started in society then contemporary Rishi's clearly
opposed it. Rishi Dayanand was one of them who strongly opposed non veg in his
famous work satyarth prakash and wirtten a book specially devoted to
"Gomata" calle "Gokarunanidhi" where he explored the merits of
cow's and how its useful in our social life and even economical growth.
At last for some one accepting the non veg as a sin and being vegi is more
positive sign rather then counter blaming the milk and other veg foods also non
veg with the illogical way (Kutark)
gurdeep_1922@yahoo.com  - MILK IS VEG |202.164.53.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar DEAR FRIEND MIL IS VEGETARIAN BECOZ IT IS GIFT OF NATURE TO MAMMALS IF IT IS NOT
CARIIED OUT THEN IT MAY CAUSE OF BREST CANCER,

THERE IS NO ANY SPIRITUAL BOOK ON EARTH WHO SAYS THAT MILK IS NON-VEG , HINDUISM
& SIKHISM BELIEVE THAT IT IS THE NETCOR ...........
sanos |125.99.227.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar All you vegetarians are talking loud on killing/hurting other animals. But all
who consume the cows milk should understand one important fact. Cow is not
producing the milk for human being but for its on offsprings. Stealing the milk
from its calves is the greatest offense.



So veggies, now onwards drink your mom's milk only.
Anonymous |59.92.149.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar if you think vegetarians are committing crime by drinking milk meant for their
off springs....then you are committing double crime by drinking cow's milk as
well as your mother's milk. DOUBLE CRIME!
single crime better than Double crime!
Akarshan  - Paradigm. |122.167.65.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar To look at this topic we have two perspectives. One is as food and other as its
eater.

Lets talk about food first:
1) I can't think of any natural edibles which God has created for humans, that
if they don't eat gets wasted. So in any case we are stealing or better say
having a symbiotic relationship with our food as we are not autotrophs.
2) If we observe seeds of plant can grow into plants even after kept isolated
for years if not affected by pestilence, but can egg of animal can? Some say it
can be kept in freezer and all. So they have a point here. Though question
arises for how long.
3) Milk is formed from blood of Cow, ok so gulping saliva also makes you
non-veg, no fights now. This is what I call right fight in wrong premises. Here
person needs to understand topic holistic not in shards.
4) Milking pains; well a lady has already replied for that.
5) Milk of elephant; this was really good, how many of meatarians eat flesh of
wolf, tiger, panther etc :). and yes elephants can be very well domesticated but
there is something like return on investment. People do use camels and yaks milk
when there is no alternative.
6) Plants feel pain: Can't say much, internet is full of garbage but one thing
is for certain, the pain not lasting and most of the time damage is not
permanent. Moreover out of two evils we tend to choose the lesser one.

As Eater:
1) Why do we eat? For nourishment basically. Then there are many who eat for
taste. Considering that we eat for good health veg is good as when we move up in
food chain 10% of energy is lost at each level.
2) Disease: anyone heard potato causing human potato flu?
3) Hygiene: Veg food can be prepared with better hygiene. No blood no flesh no
stink.
4) If we look at our teeth structure it contains morals and canine, so God has
given us freedom to choose, but also brain...
sudip |220.225.241.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar cucumber caused e-coli infection in Germany. :)
Isis Avent  - Milk is Veg |117.199.19.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Since it is an animal origin food it should be designated as non-vegetarian and
not consumed after infancy as it is then not required. On the other hand,
pro-milk drinkers say that milk is a vegetarian food since it is not procured by
killing the animal and does not consist of any animal part. Vegans
do not consume any milk or milk based product.
Raj  - veg nonveg |202.144.33.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar hi friends,

1. I think as educated generetion of today we should not classified food as veg
or nonveg. we just have to consider wheather that food is good for our heath or
not.
2. I know our previous generation was more concerned about veg-nonveg but today
science has proove that nonveg also equealy important to our health, ya but
there should to limit to every thing because it contains high fats.
3. so far has killing animal is concerned, trees & plants are also leaving
thing like animals. I thing our old generation may dont know that because of
absence of advance science like today, so that on one site they use to advocate
about not killing animals for eating purpose but at the same time they use to
kill/cut trees
to built there houses. you may also know that kshatriyas at that time use to eat
veg but at the same time they use to kill animals only for there craze
4. If you advocating about eating veg only because our old generation use to do
that then belive me our this generation is very much better then out old
generation because they had made a lots to mistakes, we should stop blindly
following them.
Raj  - veg nonveg |202.144.33.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar 4. If you advocating about eating veg only because our old generation use to do
that then belive me our this generation is very much better then out old
generation because they had made a lots to mistakes, we should stop blindly
following them.
Prasad Damodaran  - All vegetarians should take soyamilk |124.124.195.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Cow produces its milk for his calf only and not for human beings, so people
should abstain from drinking the milk of cow, goats, and buffaloes or any other
animal which produces milk for their offspring.
Shaikha  - MILK is PROVEN to be NONVEG |195.229.235.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar AGNIVEER YOU ARE A MORON, REMEMBER THIS IN THE MOST SIMPLE TERMS ANYTHING
EXTRACTED FROM VEGETATION IS VEG PRODUCT, AND SO VICE VERSE
ANIMALS ARE ALL MEAT SO IS HUMANS. DONT ALLOW ME TO GIVE YOU SCIENTIFIC
EVIDENCES.

GROW UP AGNIVEER....
AARYA ANSHUL  - shaikha is one more fool |49.14.108.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar this is too much
you must give me the scientific evidence on my email
Ashutosh sharma  - Cow - The Go mata (Mother Cow) |122.160.77.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar We called COW Gomaata...so we deserve to drink its milk. (No arguments on it)

Non veg - Always contains meat

veg - When there is no meat in it. (Don't go for the procedure how it was
formed)

See with your open eyes and decide.
Kumar  - meaning of Vegetarian |125.16.17.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Vegetarian: Eater of fruits and grains and nuts; someone who eats no meat or
fish or (often) any animal products.

if you have come up with new meaning for this word then Milk is vegetarian.
Prasad |124.124.195.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Why dont you drink Soyabean Milk
sudip |220.225.241.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar umm. what about eggs? should we eat eggs?
AARYA ANSHUL  - no eggs |49.14.108.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar no eggs should not be eaten
niil  - re: Milk is Veg |115.240.70.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar milk is non veg

milk firstly has animal fats this means that milk has animal content.without
eating non veg ie food having animal content it is not possible to live as
animal fats are necessary to aur body as they are the main source of vitamin d
in simple words milk has animal content hence it is NON VEGG
Prasad  - re: meaning of Vegetarian |124.124.195.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar
Kumar wrote:
Vegetarian: Eater of fruits and grains and nuts; someone who eats no meat or
fish or (often) any animal products.



if you have come up with new meaning for this word then Milk is vegetarian.





Fool don't you see the word animal product from where do the milk come from is
that produced by the plant? It is produced by an animal and hence it becomes an
animal product, now do u understand the logic.
..Malhar  - Simple ! |59.184.3.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Guyz..
I read all the above comments..n they were quite interesting..
I wanna say this that milk is a non-veg!
since it does contain bacteria..n no other veg food contains it.

On this some people say that the foodstuff that we eat which is commonly known
as "idlis" are prepared by fermentation activity processed by
bacteria....
But that bacteria is a plant origin bacteria(Fungi)..which is fact that, it is a veg stuff!!

So guyz..i think i cleared it all...
any further doubts plz dont hesitate to contact me --
..Malhar!
empire_lostage@yahoo.co.in
Prasad  - re: Milk is Non Veg..! |59.90.232.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar YES...COMPLETELY TRUE...MILK IS A NON VEGETARIAN FOOD. IT HAS ITS ORIGINS IN
ANIMAL. NOBODY IS VEGETARIAN WHO HAS TASTED MILK OR MILK PRODUCTS.
sandeep  - milk is veg |183.182.90.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Well after reading a long thread of comments i cam to a bellow conclusion



1) If one say that milk contains bacteria and it is produced with the process of
blood then our saliva also contains bacteria why we take it in we must spit
everywhere then and some says that it is made cow blood then this whole universe
is made of each other mean to say that in the cycle of construction and
destruction every thing get destroyed and mixed with air, water,sand etc etc and
then again come back in other form so does it make any sense that cow mils is
made up of its blood so we must now drink ?????..... now same theory is applied
to meat also i mean to say the cycle, so hear the point is that it is unnatural
for nature and un healthy for our health to eat any type of non veg product.



2)Few said that cow feels pains while it is milked first time and then it get
practiced.... I will like to say that when first time the calf sucks milks that
also cause pain to cow, if don't believe then go and search



2) It causes pain to cow when ever time we milks it........ this is a total
wrong theory if it had been causing any paint to the cow then cow is capable to
hit to you.... if not then go and check.



3) One guy said that current generation is more smarter then the earlier then i
would like to know that what is that smartness which current generation is
having then the ancient one.



4) Few said that we are stilling the milk of calf...... cow contains mils which
is more then sufficient for the calf and if it is not taken out then it gets
burnt in and is destroyed... so what is wrong in milking....??? Show me a calf
who died or is weak due to the process of milking.....I m having many ox who are
very strong and huge we use to milk the cow but still the calf is very
strong....so don't make baseless comments......Moreover in Bharat we...
PureVeg  - Milk is Not Veg |59.184.6.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar There are 2 major types of cells, plant cells and animal cells. These cells have
a distinct structural differences which biologists have identified.

This makes animal milk (animal cells/proteins/hormones/bacterias/fat colloidal
solution) not veg.

The strangest part of this irony is that man is the only animal that drinks
other animal milk after adolescence! No other living creature
(parasites/scavengers/carnivores/herbivores) on this planet uses it.

So why is man after milk? Is it just because someone labeled it as good and
satvik everybody is after it? Does calling it non-veg contaminates this label?

IMO we could easily do without animal milk in our lives. There are plenty of
options like almond/rice/oats/soya/nuts milk.
Vikas  - re: Milk is Non Veg..! |58.171.244.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar To answer this question I will ask some questions first -

1. Are cows, horses, elephants, deer vegetarians? (Answer is YES)
2. Do all these animals drink milk? ( Answer is again YES, in fact all mammals
do)

When vegetarians drink milk and they are still vegetarians it cannot be non-veg.

Hope its clear to everyone now.

In western world calf is separated from its mother immediately after birth. Its
cruel for both. In India, calf lives with the cow and fed first before milking.
So no torture.
Vikas  - Milk is Veg |58.171.244.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar To answer this question I will ask some questions first -

1. Are cows, horses, elephants, deer vegetarians? (Answer is YES)
2. Do all these animals drink milk? ( Answer is again YES, in fact all mammals
do)

When vegetarians drink milk and they are still vegetarians it cannot be non-veg.

Hope its clear to everyone now.

In western world calf is separated from its mother immediately after birth. Its
cruel for both. In India, calf lives with the cow and fed first before milking.
So no torture.
EatSmart  - Milk is not a veg eatible |59.184.5.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar It is estimated that 75% of adults worldwide show some decrease in lactase
activity during adulthood which is the required enzyme in the digestive system
to digest milk.

A new born mammal does not produce amylase (an enzyme required to digest solid
food) but instead produces lactase. As the mammal grows and its pancreas start
the production of amylase and reduces or stops lactase production. At this point
we see a switch between milk to solid foods. And this is also the reason why we
see many people get indigestion with dairy products in their adult lives.

Have you seen deers, horses or any mammals drink milk in their adult life?
In fact even the production of milk stops in just a few months after conception.
We have to inject cows with hormones to maintain and enhance milk production.

Why do you want to consume something that even your digestive system is not
equipped to handle?

The problem with humans is that they can be easily fooled to even consume their
own urine.
Anonymous  - re: |218.248.80.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar
Mitra wrote:
Oh come on! I am a mom who expressed milk using a pump ( in your words
extracted it voluntarily). It didnt bother me at all. It is painless. Why write
about something you obviously dont know in such strong words?




Have you ever watched any cow during her first time milking? please madam once
you watch and decide.Will you like to share your milk to another

child normaly who has other source of diet or is not orphan?
kishore mohanty  - re: milk veg or nonveg |218.248.80.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar
k.muthuramakrishnan wrote:
plants also have feelings according to botonists.they feel happy when their care
taker comes. they show negative emotions when a person plucks the fruits who is
a stranger. they grow well when music is played in the garden.they oblige their
keeper when he plucks.


Ok.But we get oxygen due to them and they got carbon di-oxide due to us in
absence of which both cannot exist.

Henc e it is considered that plants are eateble as there is no other option for
a normal human being.
kishore mohanty  - re: re: Milk is Non Veg..! |218.248.80.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar
Vikas wrote:
To answer this question I will ask some questions first -



1. Are cows, horses, elephants, deer vegetarians? (Answer is YES)

2. Do all these animals drink milk? ( Answer is again YES, in fact all mammals
do)



When vegetarians drink milk and they are still vegetarians it cannot be
non-veg.



Hope its clear to everyone now.



In western world calf is separated from its mother immediately after birth. Its
cruel for both. In India, calf lives with the cow and fed first before milking.
So no torture.




Hey it is more torture that infront of calf other take milk which mis meant for
calf.For god shake you pl.dont say that we are feeding calf grass etc.instead of
milk''''please.
Vikas  - re: re: re: Milk is Non Veg..! |125.18.104.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar
kishore mohanty wrote:


Hey it is more torture that infront of calf other take milk which mis meant for
calf.For god shake you pl.dont say that we are feeding calf grass etc.instead of
milk''''please.


It menas all calves will be malnutritioned but unfortunately this is not the
case.
Lets consider a scenario - a mother has 2 babies (twins). According to your
logic if she feeds one the other is getting "tortured". How ridiculous.
kishore mohanty  - re: What ia a veg. Food ? |218.248.80.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar
Sandeep Sukumar wrote:
Dear all,

Each one will have their own way of seeing things and analyzing it.You can do
what you see as good.You can eat what you think as good for you.

Each one of as had grown by taking the milk of our mother when we were kids.All
mothers whether human or animal produce milk for their kids.They will not feel
pain in giving it to their young ones.Cow produce milk for their calf but not
only cubs we are also taking a major part from it.So only we Indians consider
cow as our second mother called 'Gomatha'.Because we are growing by taking milk
from our great Gomatha. Because of this only we Indians worship cows as
mother.Some even consider them as Gods....

You can consider it as veg. or non-veg. its your choice(because different people
define veg. foods differently...as its an English word) but milk is a Satvik
food as told by Ayurvedic books...



For Indians veg. or non-veg. does not matter because our ancient rishies never
classified food as veg. or non-veg...they classified food as satvik, rajasic and
thamasic...

So for an Indian veg. or non-veg never matters....usually satvik foods are veg.




Fine answer.But can you sir define the milk catagory,(satvic,rajsic,Tamsic}
kishore mohanty  - re: MILK IS VEG |218.248.80.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar
gurdeep_1922@yahoo.com wrote:
DEAR FRIEND MIL IS VEGETARIAN BECOZ IT IS GIFT OF NATURE TO MAMMALS IF IT IS NOT
CARIIED OUT THEN IT MAY CAUSE OF BREST CANCER,

THERE IS NO ANY SPIRITUAL BOOK ON EARTH WHO SAYS THAT MILK IS NON-VEG , HINDUISM
& SIKHISM BELIEVE THAT IT IS THE NETCOR ...........




And can you tell me friend that cow and buffalow goat etc who are not pet yet
and live in jungle suffer from breast cancer.Have you ever been followed the
rule of nature or jump to comment on it.Here we are not to discuss about believe
of hinduism or sikhism.And I am sure that you have not follwed the essence of
hinduism which is so vast that cannot be follwed by you sir.So please go
thoroughly by reading then argue please.
ASHOK  - re: re: MILK IS VEG |117.199.115.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar MILK IS NOT A BETTER FOOD FOR US
IF WE CONSUME RAW MILK IT IS FULL OF BACTERISA
IF WE DRINK BOILED MILK IT IS WITHOUT VITAMIN B AND C
IT IS ONLY FOR COW:S OFFSPRING
WHY WE DRINK IT WHILE HUMAN ARE WITHOUT RENIN ENZYME FOR MILK DIGESTION
ADULT COW AND DOG NEVER SUCK MILK BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WITH RENIN ENZYME
AARYA ANSHUL  - milk is veg |49.14.108.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar drink raw milk as the bacterias contained by that milk are needed for our body
to grow properly...........
Nisha  - cow milk |97.78.101.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Hey............. i m from the usa. i want to know something abt the cow's milk.
I listen that in north american cow eat meat for survive in the winter(snow). Is
it true or false, if true than we cant drink milk.



Can u plz. reply me as soon as possible.

EMINEM |80.2.86.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar All you fools get your facts right and then start arguing. If you can't do that
just shut the fuck up!

P.S: Milk is Non-veg
Surya  - Elephant Milk |71.28.72.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar According to scientists, the you will not be able to digest elephant milk.
Satish Thawani |122.168.206.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar To some, it is vegetarian.

Enjoy your nice cold glass of pus, blood, antibiotic residue, female sex
hormones (estrogens and progesterones), and feces. Yes, these mentioned are in
cow milk.

Drink up!
Prasad  - re: |115.248.26.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar
sudip wrote:
umm. what about eggs? should we eat eggs?
.

Is there any plant now that has started producing eggs. Eggs are an animal
product and hence non-vegetarian. There is a plant called Egg Plant (Baigan),
if you are so keen on eating eggs boil one baigan and have it.
rahul singla  - milk is non veg |122.173.51.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar i hope every one will agree on the point that "bonded labour" is a sin ,
and now just relate this point with the animals who are bonded in dairy farms
and are made to work , the work which these animals like to do or not . so point
b. of above has been proved . and now about point a. , soy milk is a very good
alternative of milk , because it has more protein and less fat and less
cholesterol , so it is less harmful than milk or we can say milk is more harmful
than soy milk for our body , hence point a. also satisfies .
Dr. Syed Adil |14.99.193.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar The article is totally baised. From the start it starts to condemn the non-vegs,
who cause pain to the animals. Doesn't plants have life? It has been proved a
long time back that even plants feel pain when cut. The pulses(Dal) which we eat
has a baby dal-plant in it in a dormant state. You just put it in the damp soil
and see the plant come out!The air and the water is all full of small bactria
(good/bad).In the breathing process we take in millions of them in and majority
of them are hilled by our system. Same with the water. The majority of people
who advocate saving cows, themselves do not respect their own Mothers, who gave
them birth.Just look into the News Papers you will find hundres of such news,
thousands are not reported. Who sells those old cows to the butchers? The same
people who profited, when it was providing milk. The discusion could be endless.
But the facts speak for themselves.
leon367  - FOOD CI |182.185.14.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar The Food Circle is used to explain nutrition.Meat is an important part of the
food circle
Koushik  - Milk |117.193.20.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Guys the very thought of veg and non veg are silly. It has been proved that even
plants are living beings. If non vegetarian implies killing or cooking living
beings, what do you call vegetarian then? But since the term Vegetarian -"
Eating of plants and fruits and vegetables etc" has been coined, so the
difference.
Koushik  - Veg/Non Veg |117.193.20.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Dal Syed Adit. Sorry didn't see your post. Thats exactly what I am trying to
say.
krishna  - Milk is non Vegitarian |59.99.236.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar HELLO YOU MEAN TO SAY LION MILK IS NON VEGETARIAN
Any product coming out of vegetables are vegetarian food
Eg:Sugarcane juice

Any product coming out of animals are non- vegetarian food
Ish Narang  - Milk Veg or non Veg |59.180.175.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar A good article. The classification of food in Veg and non veg is not of Indian
origin. Our clasification is Satvik, rajsee & tamsik foods. From westrns point
of view milk is definitely non veg. But under Indian Food safety Rules /
prevention of food adultration Act Milk is taken as Veg food.
Dhanura |122.166.231.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Who told you that milk is vegetarian? Milk is cow's blood. The nutrients which
are extracted from cow's food are mixing with cow's blood,and it is translated
to milk in cow's udder. So milk is actually a non vegetarian food.
Shiva  - Milk is cow's blood |202.51.181.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Who told you that milk is vegetarian? Milk is cow's blood. The nutrients which

are extracted from cow's food are mixing with cow's blood,and it is translated

to milk in cow's udder. So milk is actually a non vegetarian food.





If Cow MILK is blood -

1. what is the color of milk red or white?



WHITE



2. what is the color of cow blood red or white?



RED



Why some people confused and they thinking milk is blood.



This is simple MILK IS NOT blood.



R******K  - Elephant |204.2.206.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Why dont u F***K elephant. Compare whts needed & meaningfull..Just arguing for
the sake of argument & huring others feeling is not this website is for. U can
do it in facebook with ur likeminded friends.
Patel Dhara  - Milk is Veg or non veg |106.76.92.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Milk is fully Vegetarian... This is written in vedic shastra and it will be
accepted by all Hindus..

So please stop this debat......

V.Nikhilesh  - re: Milk is Veg..! |117.195.211.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar No,Milk is purely vegetarian food because in no way it harms the cow during
their milk extraction.While classifying the food
we eat we need to only see that whether it harms, pains or kills the living
beings(our eyes).We must never eat meat as it is the biggest sin which we d or
commit
in our whole piligrimmage.
jordan00  - nike air jordan shoes |222.77.234.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar air jordan online

Vaccaro and the wife, Pam, selling their immaculate 6,000-square-feet ideal home
in Los Angeles for $two million and moving to some 1,600-square-feet apartment
in Northern California Vaccaro traveling from coast to coast -- to not peddle
athletic shoes and never to obtain the next Jordan, air jordan shoes

Kobe Bryant or Lebron at among the summer time basketball camps he went -- but
to talk with university students and professors concerning the hypocrisy he sees
within the NCAA.



He loves that academic twist particularly. air jordan store

John Paul "Sonny" Vaccaro, the boy of the Italian immigrant steel worker
from Trafford, Pa.,air jordan retro shoes

regaling youthful minds in hallowed halls of learning. '!cheap air jordan shoes





However it wasn't an epiphany, no, no, no. Vaccaro has despised the NCAA because
the seventies, nike air jordan shoes

once the organization started -- in the view -- controlling college sports
athletes using its rule book designed in something similar to hieroglyphics. air jordan retro shoes

He's been obsessed for many years with redistributing the wealth he assisted to
produce for that suits for the reason that Indiana business building and passing
on to the sports athletes who used the shoes and uniforms produced by the
businesses he once championed.http://www.airjordanshoesonlinesales.com/

vikky  - re: Milk is Non Veg..! |92.28.76.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar
MoonWalker wrote:
Milk is Non-veg
One of main articles written in the first world convention held by this ‘World
Foundation On Reverence For All Life' is "101-reasons why I am a
vegetarian" contributed by Viva Vegie society of New York, which I believe
is a pure vegetarian society or a vegan society. According to them, milk being
an animal product constitute non vegetarian food. I agree with them that milk
produced from an animal is non-vegetarian food. Then why is it that most of the
so-called vegetarians have milk?


first of all there is no veg nonveg because these words are not complete words.
to classify milk use the words 'masahari' or 'sakahari' because these words
describes themselves completely. and if still u are not satisfied with this then
read Swami Dayananda Saraswati written books. i am sure i explained nicely.
Rakesh  - re: re: Milk is Non Veg..! |174.103.118.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Basic commonsense about Veg & Non veg according to world other than Hindus in
India is eating anything & everything other than vegetables is Non-Veg (Full
form of Non Veg {for peoples with immature brains} is Non-Vegetarian).
Pioneers of the Sakhahari's are not Americans or Europeans, its Indians. Don’t
ask a well dweller about making Gold.
Those who say Milk is Mamsahari, Ur Urine is Water. Pour it & Drink it!!
Its very sad to know that Indians with 12000years old dated civilized culture
does not know the Base of our culture & its coming to an end.
Vedas becoming more perfect with this article that Human brains keep shrinking
as the generations go by.
AARYA ANSHUL  - NO,MILK IS PURELY VEG |49.14.108.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar MILK IS VEGETARIAN. FOR DEBATE ON THAT U MAY CHAT ME ON THE ABOVE EMAIL.
I CHALLENGE THEM AS WELL AS YOU ......
AARYA ANSHUL  - milk is purely veg |49.14.108.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar u r so foolish one
AARYA ANSHUL  - RAJ IS FOOL |49.14.108.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar THIS RAJ IS FOOLEST PERSON OF THE WORLD
AARYA ANSHUL  - MEANING OF VEGETARIAN |49.14.108.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar PRASAD ARGUED ON MEANING OF VEG. WRITTEN BY KUMAR BUT HE HIMSELF CAN'T
UNDERSTAND THAT HE WAS TALKING OF MEAT AS ANIMAL PRODUCT , NOT THE MILK.........
Rakesh  - re: MEANING OF VEGETARIAN |174.103.118.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Yes, U r right. Many do not know their base & also due to lack of knowledge that
their ancestors did not transfer them. Neither do they know about science.
Science is reverse engineering. Whatever nature (or God) has created is being
reverse engineered to find reasons & results of it. If only 50% of Veda is
understood & implemented, he would be by default - a scientist, an entrepreneur,
a Doctor, an Engineer, a geologist, a Human & what not!!





AARYA ANSHUL wrote:
PRASAD ARGUED ON MEANING OF VEG. WRITTEN BY KUMAR BUT HE HIMSELF CAN'T
UNDERSTAND THAT HE WAS TALKING OF MEAT AS ANIMAL PRODUCT , NOT THE MILK.........
http://www.cheapchristianloubo  - http://www.cheapchristianlouboutinss.net/ |27.159.223.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar One staff may need to success

The main tornados, Winless into their family continue working 10 activities, Can
be found 30th throughout the NHL rankings since higher toronto walnut Leafs louboutin replica 29th. So type of event would you like for dinner of the RBC meeting place.

"This tool were any anything aside from the fact we http://www.cheapchristianlouboutinss.net/aren't credit credit rating the required desired aims to require trigger apart
the areas of golf, Maurice talked about. "It contains set up a significant
amount of strain through regarding each and every defensive. We have to aquire
that wind up leaving,
Canes downward louboutin replica men Tuomo Ruutu christian louboutin replicaclaims your puppy required an efficient, Stringent sports of your Leafs(175) For
the fact"You'll see two worried categories can be jamming,
Anonymous  - re: Milk is Vegitarian |123.237.123.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar
Surya wrote:
Cow does not eat meat FYI. Please don't get confused nor expose the
ignorance.Thanks


No doubt, cow does not eat meat, but a question arise that, what cow is itself?
milk is getting produce between meat,dung & blood 2 of 3 are non veg.
Uomo Stivali UGG  - Ugg Saldi cunei don |67.60.206.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar cunei don? aspetto t troppo buon Ugg Saldi a per voi senza una piattaforma rialzata,Ugg Saldi. operaio di f Ugg Saldiabbrica o qualsiasi altro lavoratore che richiede mens acciaio punta lavoro
stivali sono spesso molto trascurati,Ugg Saldi. Trovare uno che si ad Ugg Saldi atta bene,Ugg Saldi.. Acquistarlo qui per $155.

Il rive
teddyharder  - Foakleys, Foakley Sunglasses, Fake Oakleys Sunglas |49.212.205.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Oakley are optimized for fashion and feature wearable performance-edged frame
styles and lenses. Get designer sunglasses by Foakleys to stand out in the
crowd. An excellent area to initiate looking for the top pair of Fake Oakleys
are for you in 2014. The thing with one of these stores is that they can carry
the newest range of foakleys, but what if you were trying to exchange your old
pair of Cheap Oakleys with exactly the same color and style?
http://www.foakley.net/
http://www.fakeoakleysshades.org/
http://www.fakeoakleysca.ca/
louboutin homme  - louis vuitton marseille Plusieurs considerations o |123.88.245.xxx |Y-m-d H:i:s
avatar Plusieurs concerns ont été soulevées componen l'ensemble des femmes louis vuitton marseille à propos dom la circoncision strong et new balance 1300risque transmitting réduction du du VIH. les femmes sont and consequently
vulnérabcomponen à l'infection que le VIH hommes, Elles sont également a plus
point exposées à l. a,chicago physic http://www.ilec.asso.fr/new/?p=81 al vi
Quote this article on your site

To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.




Preview :


Powered by QuoteThis © 2008
Last Updated on Monday, 19 May 2008 15:30